Table of Contents
No Red Face Formula is a pdf document containing a recipe of all natural ingredients to be consumed before consuming alcohol to minimize or eliminate allergic reactions to alcohol that are experienced by people with alcohol sensitivities.
This alcohol sensitiviy is a condition referred to as Asian Flush which affects approximately 50% of Asian people and 5% of non Asians. The ingredients which make up the No Red Face Formula can be obtained at a health food store and these ingredients work to stop Asian Flush by providing nutrients, people with Asian Flush need, that assist the body in producing enzymes whose job is to neutralize toxins that are produced as the body digests and metabolizes alcohol.
These toxins, called Acetaldehyde, are produced by everyone who consumes alcohol. The enzymes, Aldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH-2), are nicknamed Asian Flush enzymes and are produced in insufficient quantities and/or qualities in people with Asian Flush. The effectiveness of the No Red Face Formula varies from person to person. The pdf document containing the Asian Flush cure recipe is given its name because the most common symptom of Asian Flush is a red face or facial flushing.
No Red Face Formula Ingredients
Ingredients that make up the No Red Face Formula recipe, Asian Flush cure, include all natural items which can be obtained at any health food store.
No Red Face Formula ingredients include:
- Niacin via Brewers yeast. This is the core ingredient that makes up the No Red Face Formula.
- H2 blocker such as Pepcid AC (heartburn medication). The antihistimine properties of these H2 blockers slow down the production of the toxic byproduct of alcohol digestion, Acetaldehyde.
- Fructose which helps increase the bodies ability to metabolize alcohol.
- Additional ingredients.
The effectiveness of consuming these ingredients to minimize or eliminate Asian Flush symptoms when consuming alcohol has to do with the amount and proportions of each ingredient consumed and timing of consumption of these No Red Face Formula ingredients, meaning, how soon, before drinking alcohol, to consume the ingredients and in what amounts.
Symptoms No Red Face Formula Treats
Exacts symptoms Asian Flush sufferers experience after consuming alcohol that No Red Face Formula is designed to treat vary widely in terms of scope and intensity and can include and or all of the following symptoms.
- Red face.
- Red and itchy patches on other areas of the body.
- Runny nose.
- Rapid pulse.
- Difficulty breathing.
- More severe hangover than normal.
These are the most common symptoms of Asian Flush No Red Face Formula treats.
More serious symptoms, which are more rare, include:
People who suffer from any of the above more serious Asian Flush reactions should cease consumption of alcohol completely and not attempt to treat symptoms with the No Red Face Formula. Asian Flush sufferers who experience the latter, more severe reactions to alcohol are much more likely to experience long term problems associated with Aldehyde Dehydrogenase deficiency and alcohol consumption such as Asian Flush related Esophageal Cancer.
No Red Face Formula Alternatives
There are no medicines for Asian Flush. Other possible solutions and treatments for Asian Flush are limited and are generally variations of the No Red Face Formula in pill format. In other words, alternatives to the No Red Face Formula are pills that contain the ingredients listed inside the No Red Face Formula.
Budget-wise, the No Red Face Formula is the most price economical solution as you aren’t paying extra to have someone place the same ingredients, found in the No Red Face Formula, into a pill capsule for you such as the NoGlo product. If you never tried any Asian Flush remedies before, you might want to purchase a bottle of either of the No Red Face Formula alternatives first to see how well Asian Flush cures, in general, work for you. If you find the degree of symptoms relief is satisfactory, get the No Red Face Formula and make it yourself from then on.
No Red Face Formula Review
No Red Face Formula has mixed reviews but people who use the No Red Face Formula report some degree of alleviation of Asian Flush symptoms. Some users report complete elimination of alcohol flush related symptoms. The degree to which alcohol intolerance symptoms are reduced or eliminated vary widely from person to person.
No Red Face Formula Website
The No Red Face Formula domain and website was registered on July, 2006 with Godaddy. Results of a whois lookup for No Red Face Formula reveals the following information about the website:
- Website Created Date: 2006-07-22
- Website Updated Date: 2014-07-23
- Registration Expiration Date: 2015-07-22
How long an organization has been in business can be related to trust factors. Subtracting Website Created Date: from todays date will tell you how long No Red Face Formula has been in business. Another important fact to note is the Registration Expiration Date:. This can be an indicator of how long the website plans to remain in business. Keep in mind the website owner can renew and update the domain prior to the Registration Expiration Date:.
No Red Face Formula Guarantee
No Red Face Formula sells for one time fee of just $9 and some change. This E-book is sold through the Clickbank digital marketplace so it comes with an unconditional 60 day money back guarantee. Clickbank processes all refunds within 48 hours.
No Red Face Formula Questions
- Question: Does the No Red Face Formula actually work? I searched the internet and could not find a definitive review for this E-book.
- Answer: The efficacy of the No Red Face Formula varies from person to person. Why this is so we are unclear. The only way to know is to purchase the No Red Face Formula and try it. Everyone reports SOME degree of relief with it. If it does not work to your satisfaction you get a full refund.
- Question: I have heard I can just use Pepcid AC to kill the Asian Flush symptoms. Is this true?
- Answer: Pepcid AC or Zantac is only a smart part of the No Red Face Formula. The role these H2 blockers play is to reduce or eliminate the facial redness symptom of Asian Flush. The problem with using only an H2 blocker is the Acetaldehyde is not actually removed from your body at all so you will suffer from other symptoms and, more importantly, the long term health hazards associated with repeated drinking and above normal Acetaldehyde levels, such as esophageal cancer, are never dealt with by using Pepcid AC or Zantac alone.
- Question: I am a regular heavy drinker. Only recently I began experiencing, what seems like, Asian Flush symptoms. I get red face, bloating, super fast pulse, sweating, runny nose and congestion. It really sucks and ruins the buzz. What I don’t understand is Asian Flush is suppose to be hereditary so how come I did not have symptoms for years and all of a sudden I do?
- Answer: We have recently discovered that there is such a thing as onset Asian Flush. Remember, Asian Flush symptoms are caused by inactive Aldehyde Dehydrogenase enzyme which fails to neutralize the Acetaldehyde. The ALDH-2 is produced by the liver. Long term, chronic drinking weakens and damages the liver. What is most likely happening is your livers functions are now compromised due to alcohol abuse. In your case it is not hereditary but a result of liver damage. It is time for you to completely quit drinking alcohol. Forget about No Red Face Formula or anything else.